All fields are OPEN
*** 2021 TRAVEL TEAM TRYOUTS ***
A player must be registered for 2021 Spring baseball before attending tryouts.
- 12's Travel Team Tryouts:
Tuesday, November 10th 7:30-9pm
Thursday, November 12th 6-7:00pm
- 11's Travel Team Tryouts:
Tuesday, November 17th 6-7:30pm
Thursday, November 19th 6-7:00pm
- 10's Travel Team Tryouts:
Tuesday, November 24th 6-7:30pm
Saturday, November 28th 11:30am-12:30pm
- 9's Travel Team Tryouts:
Tuesday, December 1st 6-7:30pm
Thursday, December 3rd 6-7:00pm
- 7's & 8's Travel Team Tryouts:
Tuesday, December 8th 6-7:30pm
Thursday, December 10th 6-7:00pm
All tryouts will take place at the Warminster Baseball Center.
Warminster Baseball Center
1115 Mearns Rd, Warminster, PA 18974
BULLDOGS SWEEP MEMORIAL DAY TOURNEY!
Quite a day for Warwick Baseball!
Congrats to the 10u, 11u, and 12u teams for bringing home the hardware and representing our Bulldog community.
*10u BULLDOGS WIN SECTION 6 CHAMPIONSHIP*
A big congratulations to the coaches and players of our 10u district team for winning the section 6 championship last night 17-5!
The boys will be moving onto states!
Follow their progress here: http://www.pa30ll.org/2018/2018_Section.html
*** CONGRATULATIONS ***
The Warwick Bulldogs 10u team are District 30 Champs!
Sections are next. They will play on 7/16/18 6pm at Holland.
You can follow along at: http://www.pa30ll.org/2018/2018_Section.html
1. Congratulations to coach Barrett and his team for winning the MAJORS division championship for Spring 2018!
2. Congratulations to coach Hopkins and his team for winning the MINORS division championship for Spring 2018!
3. Congratulations to coach Devlin and his team for winning the EASTERN division championship for Spring 2018!
*** TRYOUTS FOR DISTRICT TEAMS ***
Mark your calendars for Sunday June 3rd at 6pm and Wednesday June 6th at 6pm for District Tryouts. (Rain date set for Saturday June 9th at 10 AM)
Tryouts will be for the 10, 11 and 12 year old District All Star teams.
The 10 year old tryouts will be on Fields 4 and 5.
The 11 and 12 year old tryouts will be combined and take place on Fields 3 and 2.
Intermediate 50/70 tryouts will take place at 5:30 PM on Tuesday June 12th and 10 AM on Saturday June 16. Those tryouts will occur on Field 6.
Congratulations to our HR DERBY champs from Bulldog Day, Caden Vacca and Brett Barrett!
Bulldog coaches are always trying to improve and learn the latest techniques to help our players succeed!
A few weeks back Penn State Abington hosted a Warwick Bulldogs coaching clinic. Take a look at the notes/learnings CLICK HERE
Moss Rehab presented to the Warwick Travel teams and coaches on how to avoid sports injuries.
COVID 19 PROTOCOL FOR WARWICK TRAVEL BASEBALL TRYOUTS
The health and safety of players, coaches, and volunteers is our number one priority. In order to preserve this we have set up the following protocols with Warminster Baseball Center (WBC) for the upcoming travel tryouts.
1. Upon entering and exiting WBC, all players, parents, and coaches must wear a mask.
2. Masks must remain on in any common/waiting area.
3. Upon checking in, we ask that all parents wait for their child outside of WBC. The waiting area is not large enough to accommodate spectators at proper social distancing guidelines. Additionally, we need to regulate the total number of individuals in the facility.
4. Players may remove their mask while on the field and/while participating in an active drill.
5. It is encouraged that players not participating in an active drill wear a mask. We recommend that players wear a gaiter or mask that can be easily put on to assist..
6. Players will be encouraged to sanitize their hands often during the tryouts. WBC is providing hand sanitizer for the players to use.
We appreciate your cooperation and support to ensure the safety of those involved.
Little League International has placed a moratorium on the use of composite bats in the Little League (Majors) Division and all other baseball divisions of Little League. For full details, see this article on the Little League website.
For more information, including a list of all bats approved for use in Little League, check out Little League's Bat Resources page.